BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT DURNING COVID 19
THE PORTLAOISE PARISH BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT TEAM WOULD LIKE TO OFFER OUR CONDOLENCES TO ALL FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE ESPECIALLY DURING COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS.
WE ARE CONSCIOUS THAT THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FOR THE BEREAVED AND HAVE INCLUDED SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU TO ACCESS SHOULD YOU REQUIRE SUPPORT.
· IRISH HOSPICE
COVID 19 – Volunteering
- This is a confidential service and the client’s privacy is paramount.
- All volunteers must practice social distancing and will not enter a client’s
- home unless absolutely necessary.
- All volunteers must adhere to HSE hygiene guidelines.
- This service does not offer credit, we will organise payment method with client at time of request.
- Please exercise